Are you looking to rebuild Web Design for the year 2017?? This may help you for overall view of Web Design Trends. Web design will be continuously changing. Some trends will come and go and will not be long lasting. Following these changing trends is very difficult and hence we may have an opinion on earlier web design trends and work accordingly. Top 5 Web Design Trends for 2017 are provided in detail to estimate for the year 2018 basing on these.
- Personalized User Experience: Netfix has been used for personalized user. Tracking details is possible by just clicking and scrolling down. Later Netfix designed an updated algorithm for better facilities. This was successful and Netfix was updated to meet the need of software requirements.
- Long Scroll: Long scrolls became customized from all mobile devices. We must be thankful for all mobile devices as they are providing long scroll facility for websites. This successfully worked on all websites and created an option to for multi page site.
- Hero Images: Hero images are one of the best and fastest way to attract any one’s intention. The common layout that is provided is we can be able to find hero images on top of the website.
- Animations: Both small animations and large animations are installed to attract people’s attention. These are some primary attraction tools which includes parallax scrolling facility.
- Galleries: These became best option to the users to explore their images more effectively. This became a showcase to their products and later became as a portfolio.